Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Back! (Finally!!!!)

Wow, it feels good to finally be doing a new blog post!  It's been a long time, hasn't it?  I've made good progress on figuring out how to edit photos on my new computer using a new program so I'm crossing my fingers that everything goes the way I've planned.  :)

I'm still playing with watercolor but haven't had time to paint every day.  I have been going to a class once a week with my mom so I've been painting one or two paintings a week.  I figure it's better that nothing, huh?  Anyway here are some of the things I've done since July.  Hope you enjoy!

The Palouse
painted sometime in late July. 2011

Beach scene (class assignment from teacher's photo)
painted Aug. 2, 2011 in class

Beach scene (in class, from my photo)
Painted Aug. 9, 2011 in class

Black-eyed Susans (in class, from my fertile imagination)
Painted Aug. 16, 2011 in class

Pienza, Italy (in class, from my photo)
painted Aug. 23, 2011

Pienza, Italy (at home from my photo)
painted August 25, 2011

Lavendar fields (painted in class from reference photos and my imagination)
Painted Sept. 13 and Sept. 27, 2011

Pen and Ink scene (in class with my photos)
painted Sept. 27, 2011

Snow scene (in class, from teacher's photo)
painted Oct 4, 2011

Mushroom (in class, from teacher's photo)
painted Oct. 11, 2011


3 comments:

Tink said...

Can I hang them all in my hallway?
Nice work girlfriend! <3 em all~

Diana said...

Wow! They are all so beautiful. It was a long wait, but worth it. You are amaZing. Hope we don't have to wait so long between postings now.

Vonnie said...

Beautiful! I'm loving your use of purples.