Sunday, January 30, 2011

Awaiting the Final Signature...

New boxes of IKEA shelves, old boxes of precious stuff I packed away almost 8 months ago...
All waiting for the final inspection signature that will mean that this project is finally finished--at least the construction part.  :)  There are still shelves to put together and shelves to attach to walls, and desks to paint, and loads and loads of stuff to find homes for.

Friday, projectman and I spent all day at IKEA loading up 3 carts full of shelves and other stuff.  Here's what the back of the truck looked like when we had it all loaded.  It was pretty full--we even had one long shelf in-between the two front seats becasue it was too long to fit anywhere else.  


Saturday, I had to get most of my boxed up stuff out of the garage so projectman could drywall the ceiling. So with some help from my dd and some of the neighbor boys, we moved all the boxes and stuff either back into the studio or onto the front porch. 

Sigh...I wonder if I'll ever have a front porch that doesn't scream "white trash"...

No comments: