Monday, June 7, 2010

Sneak Peaks

I've been spending a lot of time on the road the last few weeks, alternately going to my mom's and bringing her up here to stay, so I haven't had much time to blog lately.  But I couldn't let any more time go without showing some sneak peaks of my almost finished garden shed.  I have to find time to search out an old door and then the rest of the siding and shingles can be put on and the trim painted.  I'm very, very excited about how it looks so far--exactly what I wanted!




I can't wait until it's all finished!  How can it not be cool?  It has two of my absolute favorite things--old windows with peeling paint and old metal roofing.  The windows were found on Craigslist for cheap and the roofing scrounged from my folks house. 


4 comments:

Tink said...

I want to hire to to search craigslist for me...

I can't wait to see this little gem finished!

Love that first window shot man

Cindy said...

Have you two ever made anything that wasn't wonderful? I think not. :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I really enjoy it. I enjoy many different hobbies also. It is fun to do so many different things that way you never get bored and you always have something to do. I like your photoshop effects in the pictures you took.
My blog is www.grammascottage.blogspot.com my name is Phyllis

Vonnie said...

Super fun my dear!The windows turned out especially good.Can't waith to see it in person.